Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Married


We were married in Boston, Massachusetts Sept.24th 2007. Our immediate family joined us on a romantic dinner cruise in the Boston Harbor. What a beautiful day to remember. Followed by a trip to New York with my mom and dad and girls. Sister Kristen and nieces Carlie and Courtney. Thank-you to the ones that joined us on our special day it would not have been the same with out you. LeBlanc Family you are such wonderful people. I cant wait to get to know all of you. Thank-you for raising this boy Maurice Leo LeBlanc. I sure feel blessed to reap the blessing of the man he is today. I promised myself to always love the ones you love. Again Thank-you ...........................

3 comments:

Mama Mia! said...

Hey, I found you guys! I was just on Tammie's page and saw this! Love it! So great to see you guys last weekend - wasn't it great? I always love visiting there, so refreshing and new! My phone didn't store your number - can I get that from you again, I really want to give my Haley a call! Thanks so much, Erin! Talk to you soon!

3 BOYS 3 GIRLS A DOG AND A CAT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Phil & Chanta said...

Happy Anniversary Erin! I didn't realize you had a blog until today.